Tuesday 2 June 2015

The main difference between Business Units & Teams




Business Units:

 It's important for the security concept of Dynamics CRM. They define a kind of a boundary within you can define specific roles or permissions. They are also used to represent an organization structure.

Teams:

  Are used for ownership of a record, which is handy if you can't define a single owner. They are also used for easier sharing - you could share a record with a team, instead of sharing it with multiple persons. Another usage is to grant permissions to multiple users with grouping them into a team and assign a security role to the team.

6 comments:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. Eric Samek Brasa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Paulus Heule

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. my company

    ReplyDelete
  4. start a new business Gathering qualified leads online can be tricky, but many people find it a necessary step they must take. With your own list of leads you can continue to promote your own business opportunity, your own products, or continue to market affiliate products and offers to your list well into the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you set out to make me think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you. movers in denver

    ReplyDelete